Why Use Annamaet Original FELINE CHICKEN & FISH?
High Quality Chicken
Annamaet Original Formuls cat food is a chicken-based dry cat food made with single sourced, low ash, US Chicken, that is antibiotic free and raised without added hormones.
- Contains taurine, which helps to prevent blindness.
- Contains crab meal & herring meal for additional flavor.
- Contains cranberries, a powerful antioxidant to suppoet urinary tract health.
- Contains Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals which increases their utilization.
- Fortified with specially-coated vitamin C.
- No Additives
- Contains no corn, soy products, chemical preservatives, dyes or artificial flavors.
Designed for all stages of life, our formula has been developed to meet the standards of even the most finicky cats. is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Chelated Minerals- Which increase the utilization, and strengthens the immune system.
- Antibiotic and Hormone Free Chicken.
- Crab Meal And Herring Meal for added flavor.
- Menhaden Fish Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Cranberries are a powerful antioxidant to support urinary tract health.
- Corn and Wheat Free
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Rolled Oats, Millet, Pearled Barley, Herring Meal, Whole Dried Egg, Dried Beet Pulp, Crab Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Cranberries, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, not less than 33.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than 15.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 3.00%
- Moisture, not more than 10.00%
- Ash, not more than 6.30%
- Magnesium, not more than 0.09%
- Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.1%
- Phosphorus – 0.87%
Metabolizable Energy, as fed,
4022 kcal/kg = 1828 kcal/lb = 400 kcal/cup