- Crude Protein, % (min) 16
- Crude Fat, % (min) 2.5
- Crude Fiber, % (max) 6.5
- Lysine, % (min) 0.7
- Calcium, % (Ca) (min) 3.25
- Calcium, % (Ca) (max) 4.25
- Phosphorus, % (P) (min) 0.5
- Salt, % (Na Cl) (min) 0.30
- Salt, % (Na Cl) (max) 0.80
- Methionine, % (min) 0.3
Feeding Directions Description:
- Feed Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Organic Layer feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.