Our cold water formula contains wild caught salmon and herring. Annamaet Aqualuk is a rich source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. “Aqualuk” was respectfully given its name after spending many hours developing the food in Alaska; it means “fish” in the Unupiat Eskimo language. Aqualuk is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Grain Free, Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Salmon and Herring increases protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Menhaden Fish Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Salmon Meal, Potato, Field Peas, Herring Meal, Tapioca, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 7.5%
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.3%
- Phosphorus – 1.1%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3951 kcal/kg = 1796 Kcal/lb = 426 kcal/cup