Our red meat formula contains free range, grass fed lamb, buffalo and venison. Annamaet Manitok has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. “Manitok” was named in reference to an unfortunate encounter between a moose and Rob Downey, President of Annamaet. This is the reason there is a moose on every bag; and if you ever have the chance you should ask Rob to tell you the story. Manitok means “rugged” in the Inuit Eskimo language. Manitok is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Grain Free, Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Lamb, Buffalo and Venison increases protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Menhaden Fish Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Lamb Meal, Potato, Buffalo Meal, Field Peas, Tapioca, Venison Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Herring Meal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Monosodium Phosphate, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Salt, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 8.5%
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.51%
- Phosphorus – 1.04%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3912 kcal/kg = 1788 Kcal/lb = 422 kcal/cup