Our poultry formula is made with low ash chicken, turkey and duck. Annamaet Salcha is very palatable and has helped many dogs with ear, skin and coat issues as well as chronic digestive upsets. “Salcha” is named after a small village in the interior of Alaska, where we have spent many hours formulating and testing the food. Salcha is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Grain Free, Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Antibiotic and Hormone Free Chicken, Turkey and Duck.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Chicken, Turkey and Duck increases protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Menhaden Fish Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Ingredient List: Chicken Meal, Potato, Turkey Meal, Field Peas, Tapioca, Duck Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Salmon Meal, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Canola Oil, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Salt, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 16.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 6.8%
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.13%
- Phosphorus – 0.96%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3980 kcal/kg = 1809 Kcal/lb = 430 kcal/cup