An “encore” of our original formula with the corn and wheat removed, Annamaet Encore is designed for active dogs and also meets the needs of puppies including large breed puppies. This formula is made with antibiotic free chicken, fish and brown rice. Annamaet Encore is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Corn and Wheat Free.
- Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Antibiotic Free Chicken raised without added Hormones.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Chicken, and Menhaden Fish Meal increases Protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- Menhaden Oil and Flaxseed are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Using Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthens the immune system.
- Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet, Rolled Oats, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Lecithin, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Propionic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, not less than 25.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than 14.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than 4.00%
- Moisture, not more than 10.00%
- Ash, max 6.5%
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.15%
- Phosphorus – 0.87%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3887 kcal/lb = 1767 kcal/lb = 414 kcal/cup.