Our lean formula has half the fat of our other grain free products. In addition to helping dogs with weight concerns, this formula will also work well for large breed puppies and dogs with pancreatitis. Annamaet Lean is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for “ALL LIFE STAGES” (Gestation, Lactation, Growth and Maintenance).
- Grain Free, Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Reduced Fat Formula.
- Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and strengthen the immune system.
- Prebiotics- a natural ingredient that supports healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Chicken, Duck and Herring increases protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- Menhaden Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
- Chicken Meal, Potato, Tapioca, Field Peas, Duck Meal, Herring Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Lecithin, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Cranberries, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Oligofructose, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Salt, Kelp Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
- Crude Protein, min 30.0%
- Crude Fat, min 7.0%
- Crude Fat, max 9.0%
- Crude Fiber, max 3.5%
- Moisture, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 6.8%
Average Lab Analysis:
- Calcium – 1.15%
- Phosphorus – 0.945%
- Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3242 kcal/kg = 1474 Kcal/lb = 350 kcal/cup