Annamaet Small Breed All Life Stages has been formulated to meet the needs throughout your dog’s life – puppy, adult, and senior. Small breeds need a more nutrient dense food as they eat smaller amounts per day. Many small breeds live longer than larger breeds; feeding the right diet can help to optimize their lifespans.
- Corn and Wheat Free.
- Holistic and Naturally Preserved.
- Antibiotic Free Chicken raised without added hormones.
- L-Carnitine’s involvement in Fat Metabolism helps maintain Lean Muscle Mass and supports Healthy Cognitive Function.
- Using Low Ash, High Protein Chicken increases Protein digestibility and optimizes the Amino Acid profile.
- Menhaden Oil and Flaxseed are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Using Proteinated (Chelated) Minerals increases their utilization and supports the immune system.
|Crude Protein, not less than||32.00%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||3.00%|
|Moisture, not more than||10.00%|
Metabolizable Energy, as fed, 3799 kcal/kg = 1727 kcal/lb = 429 kcal/cup
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Millet, Whole Dry Eggs, Herring Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)), Flax Seed Meal, Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Lecithin, Salt, DL Methionine, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Propionic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium, Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplment, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.