VéRUS Puppy Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats And Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
VéRUS Puppy Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats and Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food contains antibiotic and hormone free chicken. It is naturally preserved and is formulated to meet the energy demands of small and medium breed puppies. Pamper your pup with VéRUS Puppy Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats and Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food!
VéRUS Puppy Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats and Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Features and Benefits:
- Made from antibiotic and hormone free chicken
- Contains brain building DHA Omega-3 fish oils
- No corn, wheat or soy
- Made in the USA
- Contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals for growing puppies!
- For Small to Medium Breed Puppies under 55 lbs of weight
Due to ongoing changes in terminology and product improvements, packaging may be delayed in updated information. However, VéRUS Pet Foods website is the most accurate information.
- Chicken Meal, Ground Oats, Ground Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice Bran, Sun Cured Alfalfa, Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Chicory Extract, Kelp, Natural Flavors, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (minimum) 26.00%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 16.00%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 4.00%
- Moisture (maximum) 10.00%
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (minimum) 0.41%*
- DHA (minimum) 0.04%*
- Potassium (minimum) 0.61%*
- Calcium 1.19%*
- Probiotic Activity (minimum) 3 mil CFU/ Gram*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Metab. Energy Actual Analysis: 3748.65 kcals/kg = 425 kcals/cup
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) or less……….. 1/2 cup
- 11-20 lbs (5-9.1 kg)……… 3/4 cups
- 21- 30 lbs (9.5-13.6 kg)…….1 cups
- 31-40 lbs (13-18 kg)…………..1 1/2 cups
- 41-50 lbs (18.6-22.7 kg)……. 2 cups
USE A STANDARD 8 OZ/ 240 ML LIQUID MEASURING CUP = 4 OZ/113 GM DRY. DO NOT POUR DIRECTLY IN PLASTIC OR METAL CONTAINER FOR STORAGE.